Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic DesignerThick Brow Publishing Company
Graphic ArtistMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Art Direction/Graphic DesignInternational Children's Media Center
CartoonistTouchdown Alabama Magazine
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Motiv8 Performance Products
19681 Da Vinci
Foothill Ranch, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMotiv8 Performance is a line of Goal Driven Supplements designed to help athletes and fitness minded individuals achieve the results they are after. We are seeking an energetic, fitness minded, goal driven individual who is looking for an amazing opportunity to build her/his personal equity by learning and growing with the fastest growing brand in the supplement industry. We are looking for a detail-oriented, ambitious individual who thrives on creativity.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Excellent design, layout and composition skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience brainstorming and mocking up ideas
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite computer software to execute designs
- Ability to write and edit content as necessary
- Ability to work with others to complete the final product.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- We will work around school schedule if necessary.