LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
-Marketing Consultant at Boston Saengerfest Men's Chorus, Boston School of Music Arts, Needham Music and Dance, My Lady on Fire Studio, FAFSA Friend, SHERPA, and Karen Fontaine.
-Marketing Director, Graphic Designer, Event Coordinator, & Studio Producer at Xperience Creative
-Vocal Instructor, Rapper & Songwriter at JASS BIANCHI
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship. It will give you an opportunity to understand the industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Create event flyers.
- Design templates for marketing material (ie: E-mail Blasts, Websites, etc.)
- Create logos
- Design social media banners, pictures and branding material.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have prior experience designing.
- Must be a fast worker with attention to detail.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new approaches and ideas.
- Must have internet access, a computer with Adobe Suite, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Customer Service, YouTube, Email, Customer Care, Professional, Social Media, Music Industry, Art, Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Website Design, Social Media Advertising