Graphic Design & IT Research (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Art, Digital, & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternFIT Worldwide
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Graphic Design InternInkster
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAspire. People. Performance. Profits
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
11969 Plano Road
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSignazon.com is an established e-commerce company based out of Dallas, TX. We are seeking a savvy Graphic Designer to join our team for a dynamic opportunity. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our design team to assist with creative projects.
• Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
• Assisting in the design of various projects.
• General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
RequirementsRequired knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
• Able to work independently when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Your application MUST include a portfolio of work samples via PDF or a link to preview the portfolio.
At Signazon.com you will:
• Experience practical work at a growing, dynamic .com company
• Work in an office environment where you'll gain teamwork and project management skills that are important in any career
• Begin to build your network of professional contacts
• Combine book knowledge and classroom instruction with the practical challenges of day-to-day project implementation