Graphic Design Intern (GrantPA)Circle World Arts
Hardware LDN internship - Assistant DesignerHardware LDN
WEBSITE DESIGN INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA.COM (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternMiss Universe Guyana
Advertising Agency looking for SuperstarsPR Revolution
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
11969 Plano Road
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSignazon.com is an established e-commerce company based out of Dallas, TX. We are seeking a savvy Graphic Designer to join our team for a dynamic opportunity. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our design team to assist with creative projects.
• Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
• Assisting in the design of various projects.
• General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
RequirementsRequired knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
• Able to work independently when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Your application MUST include a portfolio of work samples via PDF or a link to preview the portfolio.
At Signazon.com you will:
• Experience practical work at a growing, dynamic .com company
• Work in an office environment where you'll gain teamwork and project management skills that are important in any career
• Begin to build your network of professional contacts
• Combine book knowledge and classroom instruction with the practical challenges of day-to-day project implementation