Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
SUMMER2017 : Talented Graphic Design Interns For Fun StartupCitaldel Media
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Decision Diagnostics Corp.
2660 Townsgate Rd.
Westlake Village, CA
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBecome part of our team! Decision Diagnostics Corp. is a small and friendly medical and pharmaceutical technologies company based in Southern California. This location serves as the administrative headquarters and oversees all of the functions throughout the company. We have a wide variety of internships available. As a small company, so you'll see everything that goes into the administrative offices behind a technologies company—not just the software, but testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and systems design—stuff you would never learn at a bigger company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards or recently completed a BA or certificate from a Graphic Design program
- BYOD – “Bring Your Own Device” Projects require use of personal laptops or mobile devices with design software already installed
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc)