Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design/Blogging InternMood Designer Fabrics
Graphic DesignerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Graphic Design and Social Media InternshipCKSC
Graphic Designer Intern NYCFV MAGAZINE
(((*FAST PACE INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Decision Diagnostics Corp.
2660 Townsgate Rd.
Westlake Village, CA
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBecome part of our team! Decision Diagnostics Corp. is a small and friendly medical and pharmaceutical technologies company based in Southern California. This location serves as the administrative headquarters and oversees all of the functions throughout the company. We have a wide variety of internships available. As a small company, so you'll see everything that goes into the administrative offices behind a technologies company—not just the software, but testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and systems design—stuff you would never learn at a bigger company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards or recently completed a BA or certificate from a Graphic Design program
- BYOD – “Bring Your Own Device” Projects require use of personal laptops or mobile devices with design software already installed
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc)