Art Direction/Graphic DesignInternational Children's Media Center
CartoonistTouchdown Alabama Magazine
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Graphic Design InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Decision Diagnostics Corp.
2660 Townsgate Rd.
Westlake Village, CA
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBecome part of our team! Decision Diagnostics Corp. is a small and friendly medical and pharmaceutical technologies company based in Southern California. This location serves as the administrative headquarters and oversees all of the functions throughout the company. We have a wide variety of internships available. As a small company, so you'll see everything that goes into the administrative offices behind a technologies company—not just the software, but testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and systems design—stuff you would never learn at a bigger company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards or recently completed a BA or certificate from a Graphic Design program
- BYOD – “Bring Your Own Device” Projects require use of personal laptops or mobile devices with design software already installed
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc)