Graphic Design & IT Research (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Art, Digital, & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternFIT Worldwide
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Graphic Design InternInkster
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAspire. People. Performance. Profits
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA graphic design internship at Endorsevent primes you for future in-house work at other companies or with advertising agencies.
We’d love to have you join the team. To apply, send us a cover letter, resume, and a sample of your design work.
Responsibilities• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the website, blog, and social media accounts
• Collaborate with internal team and support campaigns with design solutions
• Learn how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Requirements• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals