Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
Work remotely near
Posted: November 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVGC Foundation Brings "History, Safety, Gaming for a Better World"
The Video Gaming Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization 501 (c) (3) dedicated to consistently providing education on the history of video game and computer technology, and providing education on video game safety. VGC maintain's a friendly creative work environment that respects diversity, ideas, and hard work.
VGC Foundation puts on events at many Video Game Expos throughout Southern California, VGC shows guests the history of video games and computer gaming technology. Guests not only get an opportunity to play every game console ever made for the last 50 years, they also get an educational experience from it. Workshops and panel discussions educate guests on video game safety, time management, and sportsmanship. Workshops will also feature educational experiences in game design, computer programming, computer building and repair, voice acting, and animation.
We also hold small workshops and panel discussions throughout the year with local schools, youth organizations, video game clubs, and conventions on video game and computer game safety.
Currently we're looking for a smart + creative intern, who is preferably working for school credit, and who can commit to a minimum of 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities• Must be willing to work together, especially under the Graphic Design team
• Should assist in production of flyers, magazine layouts, web advertisements, catalogs and email promotions. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Ability to juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment under supervision.
• Willing to fulfill the tasks assigned for maintenance of the graphic design team and contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
• Knowledge of video editing in iMovie or Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Maintain positive work environment with high creative standards
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Premier
Preferred - Sony Vegas, Weebly