Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Graphic Design Interns for Jan 2017; High-End Cocktail LoungeInfusion Lounge
Logo & Branding internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
28 west 39 street. Suite 401
New York, NY
Posted: December 22 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description-Determine the message the design should portray and execute accordingly
-Create images that identify a product or convey a message
-Develop the communication design for website and products
- Work in a team to develop a great marketing strategy
-Select colors, images, text style, and layout
Responsibilities- Review designs before publishing
- Develop graphics for product illustrations and logos
- Responsible for the visual content of the website
Requirements- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative and able to follow directions
- Knowledge of basic computer skills: i.e. Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong visual skills and able to think analytically.
- Ability to work independently through self-motivation and self-discipline.
Successful candidates will be experienced in:
-Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
-Creative, flexible, enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking
-Good communications skills
-Thoughtful and able to maintain a sense of humor