LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
6427 W. Sunset Blvd
Los Alamitos, CA
Posted: February 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeautyCon is seeking a part time or fulltime graphic design intern. The Graphic Designer will report to the Creative Director and Social Team and will play an integral role in growing our business. Seeking a highly motivated designer with a strong graphic design foundation (typography, form, color, composition, image-making, etc.), and a clean, youthful, playful design sensibility. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create blog, newsletter, web, print, event, and apparel graphics as well as contribute to the continued development of our brand identity.
You will need strong organizational and interpersonal skills to excel in this role. High interest in fashion/beauty and digital influencers (YouTubers, Instagrammers, Bloggers) is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Resumes without a current portfolio website link or work sample PDF will not be considered.
In this role you will:
• Research and participate in creating seasonal mood boards pertaining to typography, layout and trends in graphic design relevant to evolving the visual language of BeautyCon.
• Contribute to the redesign of the website, email templates, content integration, social media and other various brand projects
• Design compelling marketing and weekly assets for the home page, landing pages, blog, online ads, social media assets, etc.
• Design core in-house branding projects for apparel and products
• Update website, blog and other digital platforms
• High attention to detail and are extremely organized
• High fluency/expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge. After Effects knowledge is a plus.)• Strong photographic skills and own a DSLR (+ equipment is a plus)
• An understanding of eCommerce, social, and digital content.
• Ability to translate style guide into visually compelling and easy-to-navigate designs for emails, Tumblr, blog, banners, etc.
• Ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines, respond to feedback with a positive attitude and adaptability
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Communication Design, a plus