Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Artist InternThe Premier Basketball League
Graphic Design Intern for travel company!shoot my travel
*Paid* Graphic Design Intern NeededNation Safe Drivers
Vida Kids Graphic Design InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Graphic DesignerCreative Visual Productions
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
LMH Strategies, Inc.
Posted: December 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLMH Strategies is seeking Intern in our McLean office to support senior staff with digital advertising,
marketing, and project management. The Intern will also assist senior staff with social media strategy and
campaigns. This position is very flexible and remote. Intern will be required to attend project meetings that
will take place 1 or 2 days per week. Project meetings are usually between 1-2 hours. Applicant must have
some means of transportation.
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Design marketing materials
• Organize digital images derived from mobile, video and cameras
• Assist in development of posters, flyers, brochures, digital promotional designs for web and social media,
incentives and branded giveaways etc.
• The Intern will work collaboratively and strategically with senior staff and exposed to a wide range of
higher order professional experiences, people, organizations, and events.
This position provides exceptional learning opportunities and individual responsibilities to boost career
opportunities within our company or for your desired position in the open market. We provide
management-consulting services in support of federal government, commercial, higher education, real
estate and tech start up markets.
This is a non-paid Internship for the first three months. You maintain your own hours, schedule, and will
agree to meet for key meetings at mutually beneficial dates and times in person or remotely.
A stipend will be provided to offset some cost including local travel and business related expenses after
successful demonstration of achieving objectives and work products after the first month.
You must have your own computer and cell phone to achieve work. We will provide any additional business
software licenses required to achieve duties.
This position does have the ability to be converted to an independent contractor agreement, temp, on- site
client contract, or overhead status.
We will be fully supportive of your career goals. We are flexible. We want you to be successful.
We want you to be Honest. We want you to be Ethical. We want you to be Transparent.
Come join us!!!!
Email resume to email@example.com
• 0-2 years of related work experience
• Must have strong "mechanical skills" to develop "products" (content, visual, video, social media)
• Comfortable in navigating within the Apple environment
• Excellent Listening, retention, and execution skills
• Self-starter, a strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
• Manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be tech tools and software savvy for example MSOffice Suite, Adobe products (Illustrator, Adobe
• Photoshop, Adobe InDesign), and Skype
• Comfortable in a startup like entrepreneurial environment with experience senior staff
• Bachelor’s degree or close to completion
• A fun and collaborative attitude
• Legal right to work in the United States