Graphic Design InternArizona beverage company
Video Editing/Graphic Design Internship - SILVERCAST Media!Silvercast Media
Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternCostco Wholesale
Graphic Design InternAusgold Limited
Graphic Designer Intern WantedBookmark This
1002 Quentin Road
Posted: March 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGraphic Design Intern (Brooklyn)
Incredible opportunity to intern at the creative department of a company that has a retail store & showroom and a distribution company. We have been around over 75 years and recently entered the US market in the last 5 years.
This position is ideal for a well-rounded designer with experience in web, email marketing and print. You'll have a comprehensive understanding of web trends and a strong knowledge of user experience principles. You'll be working with a small team to design web, social media, online marketing assets and print projects.
• Working knowledge of photography & lighting
• Experience with videography, motion graphics, video editing
*When applying, please write "Graphic Design Intern" in the subject line and include URL to your online portfolio or send PDF samples of your best work along with a cover letter.
Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work on a variety of Web based projects that help shape our overall brand experience
• Update website (Wordpress)
• Design and program E-Blasts (using Photoshop & MailChimp)
• Retouch images
• Create marketing, promotional, event and store visual materials -- print, online, projections
• Liaise with design team and internal team members
• Coordinate projects from concept to research, production and delivery
• Prepare for meetings (agendas, any documents needed)
• Some administrative work
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 and later (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Experience using Wordpress & MailChimp or similar programs
• Knowledge of interactive design, websites, social media and user experience
• Strong attention to detail, and an eye for design and layout
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
• Team player and terrific people skills
SkillsRequired - Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6