UI Designer InternComYoot
Graphic DesginInstalled Parts Group
Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerChicks in Medicine
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2017-2350)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for International NGOCameroonONE
Graphic Designer Intern WantedBookmark This
1002 Quentin Road
Posted: March 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGraphic Design Intern (Brooklyn)
Incredible opportunity to intern at the creative department of a company that has a retail store & showroom and a distribution company. We have been around over 75 years and recently entered the US market in the last 5 years.
This position is ideal for a well-rounded designer with experience in web, email marketing and print. You'll have a comprehensive understanding of web trends and a strong knowledge of user experience principles. You'll be working with a small team to design web, social media, online marketing assets and print projects.
• Working knowledge of photography & lighting
• Experience with videography, motion graphics, video editing
*When applying, please write "Graphic Design Intern" in the subject line and include URL to your online portfolio or send PDF samples of your best work along with a cover letter.
Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work on a variety of Web based projects that help shape our overall brand experience
• Update website (Wordpress)
• Design and program E-Blasts (using Photoshop & MailChimp)
• Retouch images
• Create marketing, promotional, event and store visual materials -- print, online, projections
• Liaise with design team and internal team members
• Coordinate projects from concept to research, production and delivery
• Prepare for meetings (agendas, any documents needed)
• Some administrative work
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 and later (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Experience using Wordpress & MailChimp or similar programs
• Knowledge of interactive design, websites, social media and user experience
• Strong attention to detail, and an eye for design and layout
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
• Team player and terrific people skills
SkillsRequired - Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6