Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
SUMMER2017 : Talented Graphic Design Interns For Fun StartupCitaldel Media
Freelance Graphic DesignerJerry Cahn
Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Graphic Design InternLanchid LLC
Graphic Designer InternshipBookmark This
Lugh Studio Inc
50 Court Street
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat’s in it for you?
Are you interested building hands on, real world business experience while finishing your education? Are you obsessed with all things creative and wondering how you can apply that creativity to make a living, make a difference and build a business? Lugh Studio could be the place for you!
Lugh Studio, Inc. is a Brooklyn based creative agency that offers a uniquely creative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
We’re looking for ‘visual’ translators, designers who want to learn how to help our client’s messages come to life - so that their target audiences “get it” at a glance — be it a logo, print, web, email, or apps. A glance is all it takes, because it’s all they have before their audiences look or click away.
We’re looking for marketers, designers, writers and project managers who want to learn how to bring together design and analytics. Designed to keep clients target audiences coming back for more and their brands fit, healthy and current, our marketing services help them quickly identify and adapt to the changing needs of their business.
• Lugh Studio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. At Lugh Studio, you will enjoy a team-oriented and community-based atmosphere.
• Positions are available starting June 1st and through the end of the year
• Visit http://www.lughstudio.com/ for more information.
• We’re looking for interns who can commit up to 25 hours a week. This is temp to permanent internship opportunity.
• Please submit your resume, cover letter, work samples and/or portfolio to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch if we think we’ll be a good fit for us both.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn
As a Design Intern You Will Learn How to:
• Meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Create graphics and design layouts for web, email, digial apps, print materials and ads, flyers, blogs, and social media accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
• Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for the full Adobe Creative Suite and Word Press
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
All Interns Will Learn About Start Ups - there will be plenty of additional opportunities in related projects – especially across our suite of start up products, including FreelancersHelper.com, TrackTOC.com and Boomerang.life.
Our ideal candidate:
• Can walk into room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends
• Is organized, enthusiastic, detail oriented, able to take direction as well as work independently
• Has a professional demeanor, exceptional customer service a
• skills, keen analytical skills and a creative problem-solving approach
Requirements• Design Interns
o Strong interest and background in graphic arts
o Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
o Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
o Familiar with WordPress, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Docs
o Junior/Senior enrolled in design program with strong interest and background in graphic design / web design / UX design
o Able to work efficiently with high attention to detail
o Impressive portfolio showing an understanding of design principles, typography, responsive web, conceptual thinking, and color theory, in a variety of mediums including both print, digital, and environmental
o Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (motion graphics a plus)