Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Summer Internship - Create eLearning CoursesAmeritrain Mortgage Institute
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Virtual P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
IN HOUSE P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Graphic Designer Internship Part-TimeBookmark This
Direct Vision Supply
11137 East Rush St. #L
South el Monte, CA
Posted: October 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in Los Angeles, DreamArts is a custom canvas print company. We specialize in high quality custom art for home and office décor to share personal and unforgettable moments.
Simple uploading and ordering, DreamArts puts your personal memorable photographs on canvas whether it is your weddings, birthday, and family holidays. We strive to show and deliver our customers the high quality prints and great customer service in which they will never forget. With our fine canvas and illustrious color qualities, We want to help our customers cherish their precious memories forever with various canvas styles, t-shirts, cups, and more.
Our mission is to take a memorable photo and recreate it artistically, which allowing you to relive these beautiful moments with family, friends, and loved ones forever.
ResponsibilitiesThe position responsibilities:
- Responsible for making Ten (10) typography Posters design
- Sharing idea on product campaign and commercial
- Will be working with our Design team and Photographer to accomplish our marketing planning
- Responsible for upload on to the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
RequirementsThe position requirement:
- 2-3 days a week commitment for 4 hours a day ( We are open to work on your schedule)
- Current a student (Junior/Senior) in Graphic Design or Graduated with BA
- Must know Adobe Software CC (Photoshop and Illustrator is a must)
- Have knowledge or interest in Typography
- Must be energetic, detail-oriented, responsible, and well mannered
- Must be able to work as a team as well as individual
- Must have a good time management under tight deadlines
- Must have ability to adhere to the project budgets as well as coming with new ideas to help in marketing planning.
- Must have ability to follow the brand guidelines
- Must Provide your work examples or Online portfolio with this application
- Must bring your resume and portfolio on your interview***
*This is an unpaid internship, however the College Credit is available for qualified candidates and good for your resume.*