T-Shirt Design Project for Health-Lifestyle BlogHealth Wellness Lifestyle TV
Graphic Designer InternRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
Graphic Designer - Pre-Press, Proofing, Industrial DesignBookmark This
Duval Sign Company
2 Shaker Road D105
Posted: January 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuval Sign Company located in Shirley, Massachusetts has an exciting opportunity for an intern that wants to gain vast experience in how professional Graphic designers working for large and small corporations utilize graphic design for the needs for their companies on a daily basis.
The intern would be working alongside the team at DSC, and directly dealing with clients with the advisement of DSC to create the products and develop the needs of the client.
DSC will guide the intern and teach them how view projects and learn how Graphic Design relates to marketing collateral through a variety of mediums.
Responsibilities- Placing designs in templates and sending them to clients for approval
- Receiving feedback from clients and making changes to designs per their instruction
- Designing Marketing Collateral for DSC Marketing efforts
- Working with our Web team to develop and implement on-line presence.
- Eventually preparing files for print and manufacturing production.
Requirements- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Currently enrolled in a Graphic Design or Industrial Design Program
- A great attitude and willingness to learn from seasoned professionals
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and guidance with ease, for the greater good of the company