Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Vanessa Castillo Visuals
Graphic Design InternReliance capital limited
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic Designer (High School/College Students)YCoFA
Graphic Design VolunteerNew Jersey Highlands Coalition
Freelance Graphic DesignerBusiness Rockstars
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
GRAPHIC ARTS INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Graphic Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From Home - Book DesignBookmark This
Posted: November 26 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 25 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are a Graphic Design major, recent graduate, have experience with Graphic design, and have designed at least one complete book on in-design, then we want to hear from you.
We have a relaxed culture and all our designers work from the comfort of their home.
We're currently looking to add 25 graphic design interns to our large team specifically for printed book design.
This internship is immediate, home based and can be extended if necessary and can count as credits.
- We'll start by showing you our preferred techniques and specifications for providing brilliant books.
- Each week, you'll be given a manuscript and a brief.
- You will have occasionally to source images to complement the brief and then compile all pages into a mini book
- Each book will be no longer than 60 pages long
- On submission, your book will be closely looked at by one of our design team and constructive feedback will be provided to help you do better the following week
By the end of this internship, you'll be able to design brilliant books with your eyes closed.
- Working knowledge of Indesign, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- High level of creativity
- Adheres strictly to copyright laws.
- Prior experience designing printed books
- Drawing or Illustration experience
- Flexible - Work when you want as long as you hand in the work before the deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
Email me your resume and a link to one of your works