Graphic Design & Visual Marketing InternTRACS Inc
ART OF RECYCLING-Graphic Designchairitee
Accounting InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Graphic Design InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic Design InternPaper Culture
((( * START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Designer/Social Media content managerBookmark This
Elizabeth Craft Designs Inc.
29340 Industrial Way unit 406
Posted: March 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElizabeth Craft Designs Inc is a small business focussed on designing, manufacturing, import and export of products for the arts & craft industry. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in this particular industry due to a combination of unique designs and a manageable level of technology in combination with a strong educational focus to all business and user levels. Our 58K followers on Facebook and regular visitors on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Youtube channel and blog love our product and Els the owner.
The internship position that we are offering has a focus on developing a range of communication tools including a digital brochure, marketing material and educational support tools for our retailers and world wide distributor network.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
- Experience in photography/video
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment