Freelance Graphic DesignerJerry Cahn
Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Graphic Design InternLanchid LLC
Summer 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design, Brand Relationships, & Social Media InternsFaVe Mom, LLC
Motion Graphics InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Photography & Graphic DesignLuxor Linens
Graphic Designing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 15 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a real estate marketing start up which caters to the marketing needs of the real estate sector worldwide. We are dedicated to providing marketing solutions to the real estate sector having technology at its core.
Responsibilities• Build information architecture, user interaction (UI), user experience (UX, UxD) related to digital campaigns.
• Designing logos and icons for the organization’s website.
• Create website and digital wireframes, interface design, frontend development integration .
• Producing content using design/layout applications
• Lead design of landing pages, emails, banner ads, and share images, as well as other graphic components in websites, emails, social media, web advertising and other digital communications.
• Lead creative for communication needs including one-pagers, brochures, annual report, and occasionally presentations
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If interested in the opportunity, please fill in your details at : http://form.jotform.me/form/51904819282460
Requirements• Any undergraduate, graduate or a post-graduate with sound knowledge of web designing with a solid design background.
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
• Knowledge of web development processes and an understanding of responsive design and development for desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Must possess Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.