Design Intern for Financial Planning FirmBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design/Multimedia InternBookmark This
Posted: May 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifeOrganics is a Chicago-based health, wellness, and beauty company. We offer collections of natural and organic skin and hair products. Our services also range from spa and pamper parties to consulting and workshops dealing with fitness, health, and self-care. We believe in maintaining a close-knit team of diverse, values-driven professionals that can work together to achieve our goals. We are a growing company with room for those who perform with excellence. We are also looking for a professional who values integrity and exceptional client relations in every area of your work.
Our Multimedia Intern will be an integral part of our Visual & Marketing Department as this position requires an eclectic, but solid skill set. Ideal candidates will have strong creative as well as technical skills. They will participate in several aspects of Company branding via our website, social media, and marketing materials. We expect them to be well-spoken, proactive, detail-oriented, eager to learn, and preferably, passionate about wellness.
Responsibilities• Newsletter and infographic design
• Graphic & photo organization and tweaks
• Editing raw videos to create professional videos
• Post videos on YouTube, Vimeo, and Company website
• Photo capture of events, product collections and creation of gallery
• Implementing and tracking the effectiveness of media ad campaigns and PR initiatives
• Creating and maintaining product webpages, events calendar and client credentials
• Creating and maintaining databases of prospects and customers for newsletters, promotions, and online profiles
• Creative design of logos, product labels and accessory items for promotion of products and branding continuity
• Responsible for generating concepts, ideas and arrangements for visually communicating our brand across platforms.
• Assisting to conceptualize and create innovative marketing materials across all Company departments for events, product launches, social media, press kits, and general product awareness.
• Assisting to design and coordinate the production of videos to be used as marketing info for prospective and current clients.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong listening skills
• High attention to detail
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• A friendly and respectful attitude
• The ability to take and follow direction
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• The ability to analyze information and make recommendations
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design/editing software.
• Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work with multiple teammates at the same time
Additional qualifications we are looking for:
• Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
• Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn
• Go-getter with high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
• Proactive - you’ll need to own the internship, ask questions and make it your own
SkillsRequired - Creative, Graphic Design Software, Photo Editing, Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Digital Photography, Web Design, Newsletter Design