Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAspire. People. Performance. Profits
Graphic Design and Production AssistantThe Dandelion Patch
Content Creator (Motion Graphic Designer)Image Projections
Graphic Design / Marketing InternshipSchneider Associates
Cityscope App InternCityscope
Graphic Design InternEdvisors
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Graphic Design/Web Design InternshipBookmark This
8181 Commerce Park Dr. Suite 700
Posted: May 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandNex.com is one of the largest factory suppliers of promotional items. We custom imprint on a variety of promotional products such as custom wristbands, lanyards, buttons, tattoos, stickers, t-shirts. We are headquartered in Houston, TX and have been in business since 2005.
BrandNex.com, is seeking talented part-time and full-time Graphic Design interns who are passionate about design and learning about entrepreneurship. We’re looking for a self-motivated, hands-on individuals with experience in Adobe creative suite
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the rapidly growing online ecommerce & manufacturing company. Obtaining real world experience with an established ecommerce company can provide the necessary critical experience to get ahead in this field. Demonstrating promising work ethic will quickly result in part time or full time paid positions.
We encourage the following majors to apply: English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Management, Entrepreneurship, Business, and Information Technology.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Creating company product catalogs
- Creating promotional products
- Creating product mock ups
- Designing stunning websites
- Creating email blasts
- Creating website assets such as images and products to be displayed on our website
- Working with clients directly and answering any art related emails
- Creating interesting and engaging images for our website and social media
- Using your skill set to enhance our social media presence in general
- Researching, generating, and developing ideas
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com)
- Link to your online portfolio or attach a minimum of 3 samples of work in PDF format
- E-mail’s subject line: “Graphic Design Internship”
COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH LESS THAN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WELCOME TO APPLY.
Requirements- Work experience with CS4-CS6
- In-depth understanding of typography, layout, and general design
- Solid skills in standard applications: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Excellent eye for detail
- Meticulous work ethic and organization
- Any additional programs and skills are welcome – let us know
- Ability to perform work with minimal direction and flexibility
- Demonstrate the ability to take verbally articulated concepts and represent it visually
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple on-going projects and setting priorities based on deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Turn around on initial projects in a 24-72 hour period
- Self-starter, motivated, excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with social media, blogs and other web-related media
- Detail oriented with an eye for consistency
- Native English speaker
- Strong problem solving skills, with an ability to operate independently.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - HTML + CSS, Mobile Web Design, Responsive Web Design