Creative Fashion InternshipMarquee Brands
Graphic Designing InternBrambles Group Limited
Graphic Design Internurban legend presents
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design Intern WantedHelthee
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Graphic InternBookmark This
The Committee for Hispanic Children and Families, Inc.
75 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1982, The Committee for Hispanic Children and Families, Inc. (CHCF) has been dedicated to improving the quality of life for Latino children and their families in New York City. Believing that the most effective way to serve Latino families is by building upon their existing strengths and fostering self-sufficiency, CHCF provides a number of programs and services to the community in the areas of Youth Development, Child Care Services, and Family Health Education. Grounded in its direct services, CHCF is active on the local, state and national policy arena around issues of child welfare and the well-being of Latino children.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, graphic design intern to join and support our organization. Applicant should be a self-starter who is creative, innovative, organized and motivated. You may be asked to collaborate with others in designing materials for the organization. You should be comfortable using existing materials as a starting point as well as helping to brainstorm new projects from scratch.
• 3 days per week – flexible hours
• Develop high-quality, visually attractive, and reader-friendly layouts both in English and Spanish for the annual fundraising event.
• The ability to create documents suitable for print & digital channels. (i.e., flyers, e-blasts, collateral, posters, banners, environmental design)
• Collaborate with team to design informative and engaging charts, images, and graphics for use in publications, websites, videos, and social media related to our annual gala.
• Perform other duties as assigned relating to the development of professionally designed and visually appealing graphics and materials. (Update existing materials with relevant text )
• Assist the Communication Associate with maintaining and growing social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Instagram and etc...)
RequirementsQualifications & Experience:
• All applicants must include a resume, cover letter, and a portfolio to be considered
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Proficiency in Microsoft – Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• Strong attention to detail, good proofreading skills and the ability to edit copy if needed
• Excellent verbal communication in both English and Spanish
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to keep projects on track creatively and in accordance with production deadlines
• High level of interest, involvement, and enthusiasm
• Demonstrates capacity to thrive high-performing and highly collaborative environment
• A team player who is comfortable taking and following directions
• Positive, fun, and driven attitude
• Applicant should love design