Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Graphic T-shirt DesignerBookmark This
Posted: November 06 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing company looking for individuals to work together with us to grow our selection of products while helping these individuals gain experience as graphic designers.
Interns will help us design graphic t-shirts that will be sold on-line and by our current sales team.
The compensation is 100% commission based on the sales per designed t-shirt.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and developmen of products that will be sold, using appealing graphics
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce attractive t-shirts
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, T-shirt Graphics, T-shirts
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw