Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
Graphic designArmstrong World Industries
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc.
Graphic Design InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Design a Book Cover for AuthorEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternKohler Company
Graphic & Web Design Intern at Boston Web Design & Development FirmBookmark This
GoingClear Interactive & OrganicRestaurants.com
175 McClellan Highway
Posted: August 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoingClear Interactive is seeking a motivated Graphics / Web Design intern to work in our office in Boston, MA (couple minute walk from the blue-line). Time will be spent on both one of our our exciting new global web startup - OrganicRestaurants.com as well as our client projects. We’re an established growing web team as well as the founders/owners of OrganicRestaurants.com. This role will give you significant exposure to the inner workings of a true web startup that has a global presence as well as working at a fast-paced Boston-based Web Development & Design shop.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign