Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design InternNOVA CHEMICALS
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Graphic & Web Design Intern at Boston Web Design & Development FirmBookmark This
GoingClear Interactive & OrganicRestaurants.com
175 McClellan Highway
Posted: August 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoingClear Interactive is seeking a motivated Graphics / Web Design intern to work in our office in Boston, MA (couple minute walk from the blue-line). Time will be spent on both one of our our exciting new global web startup - OrganicRestaurants.com as well as our client projects. We’re an established growing web team as well as the founders/owners of OrganicRestaurants.com. This role will give you significant exposure to the inner workings of a true web startup that has a global presence as well as working at a fast-paced Boston-based Web Development & Design shop.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign