Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Graphic designPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
Graphic & Website DesignerBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: Haverhill, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
-Marketing Consultant at Boston Saengerfest Men's Chorus, Boston School of Music Arts, Needham Music and Dance, My Lady on Fire Studio, FAFSA Friend, SHERPA, and Karen Fontaine.
-Marketing Director, Graphic Designer, Event Coordinator, & Studio Producer at Xperience Creative
-Vocal Instructor, Rapper & Songwriter at JASS BIANCHI
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship. It will give you an opportunity to understand the industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Create event flyers.
- Design templates for marketing material (ie: E-mail Blasts, Websites, etc.)
- Create logos
- Design social media banners, pictures and branding material.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have prior experience designing.
- Must be a fast worker with attention to detail.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new approaches and ideas.
- Must have internet access, a computer with Adobe Suite, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Social Media, Facebook, Art, Music Industry, Twitter, Adobe Photoshop, YouTube, Google Docs, Adobe Illustrator, Instagram, Design, Email, Mobile Web Design, Website Design, Professional, Customer Care
Preferred - Social Media Advertising