Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Graphic Design Interns for Jan 2017; High-End Cocktail LoungeInfusion Lounge
Logo & Branding internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic & Website DesignerBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: Haverhill, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
-Marketing Consultant at Boston Saengerfest Men's Chorus, Boston School of Music Arts, Needham Music and Dance, My Lady on Fire Studio, FAFSA Friend, SHERPA, and Karen Fontaine.
-Marketing Director, Graphic Designer, Event Coordinator, & Studio Producer at Xperience Creative
-Vocal Instructor, Rapper & Songwriter at JASS BIANCHI
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship. It will give you an opportunity to understand the industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Create event flyers.
- Design templates for marketing material (ie: E-mail Blasts, Websites, etc.)
- Create logos
- Design social media banners, pictures and branding material.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have prior experience designing.
- Must be a fast worker with attention to detail.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new approaches and ideas.
- Must have internet access, a computer with Adobe Suite, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Customer Service, YouTube, Email, Customer Care, Professional, Social Media, Music Industry, Art, Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Mobile Web Design, Website Design
Preferred - Social Media Advertising