Graphic Designer (Apparel & Home Decor) - Learn Print On-Demand!GoodSpree
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Design and Branding Intern -NINObrand LLC
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Graphic Design InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Keep Prince William Beautiful
Graphic/Layout Design InternBookmark This
Posted: November 14 2015
Company Location: East Orange, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAngel Prints is a graphics design and printing company started in 2007. With a motto of "You Write The Vision, We'll Make It Plain" we are in the strict business of bringing the vision of the customer to life!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Able layout book design