Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Graphic/Media Design Intern – Winter 2017 (January - May 2017)Bookmark This
Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont St
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an opportunity for an undergraduate or graduate student who would like to gain insight and experience in the non-profit arts world. The Graphic Design intern will work with the various departments at the Boston Center for the Arts on creation of various collateral materials for programs, development and the institution. Part-time (8-12 hrs/week) during BCA office hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm).
This is an unpaid internship. Interns can arrange academic credit through their educational institution.
How to apply: Please send a cover letter outlining your interest, a resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line. Applicants are encouraged to apply by Friday, November 18th, 2016 for the winter 2017. Position is open until filled.
Under the supervision of the Graphic Designer the intern will:
• Design postcards, rack cards, performance programs and posters for visual arts, performing arts and community programs
• General graphic design formatting
• Assist in the design of building signage
• Work with the development and sales office to create materials for annual giving and event sales
• Current student majoring in Graphic Design or related field;
• Experience in Adobe Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
• The ability to work independently and with short deadlines;
• An eye for detail;
• Digital design and basic web editing skills a plus (but not required).