Graphic Design Intern (GrantPA)Circle World Arts
Hardware LDN internship - Assistant DesignerHardware LDN
WEBSITE DESIGN INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA.COM (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternMiss Universe Guyana
Advertising Agency looking for SuperstarsPR Revolution
Graphics Artist Intern (Hipster)Bookmark This
Alazim Agency Inc
Posted: August 02 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlazim Agency Inc is an Atlanta based mobile development agency. The small team of Hipsters, Hustlers and Hackers recently created a division to build mobile games targeting the African-American market. The division, Brown Skin Games is seeking independent freelance graphics interns to help design the graphical components for several iOS and Android mobile apps.
Through this internship, you will gain solid, real-life experience and actively participate in many levels of marketing and graphics. Individuals will participate in all tasks associated with the design, development and launch of mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Our offices are located in Buckhead and this internship is available to both local and remote candidates. If local, you have the option of working-from-home. And visiting the office for staff meeting as needed.
This position is unpaid. At the conclusion of your internship, you will have an impressive selection of work to enhance your portfolio.
• Illustration – Use Illustrator for rendering high resolution graphics.
• Graphic Design – Create unique graphics for mobile games, websites, etc.
• Concept Development - Create, concept and sketch new ideas.
• Hand Rendering Skills - Draw, sketch and make compelling graphics for preliminary story ideas.
• Typography Skills - Intermediate typography required.
• Your work on the Apple and Google store for the world to see.
• The opportunity to add new and exciting portfolio pieces.
• Receive valuable design, creative team experience and mentoring.
• Gain solid, real-world work experience and quality references.
• Network with other professionals in the industry.
Please include cover letter and online portfolio link with your application (students can use Pinterest or nearly any Social Media to upload and display their work).
Responsibilities• Designs and produces graphics elements for iOS and Android based mobile device apps, as well as HTML5 and other web-based applications. Including Facebook, twitter, instvagrem, etc.
• Designs and produces company presentations and supporting materials to support corporate efforts.
• Supports management efforts to create distinctive images and aesthetics for various marketing projects.
• Proactively contributes suggestions and ideas for design projects that will add value to the company.
• Participates and collaborates in user interface design and contributes creative ideas and solutions to app development.
Requirements• Must currently be enrolled in a university (junior or above, MBA students welcome) or recent college graduate.
• An interest or major/minor in art and design (previous graphic design, new media or marketing internship a plus)
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a must (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel experience expected).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
• Retouching and resizing photos is a plus
• Strong eye and high taste level aesthetically
• Great attention to detail with superb administrative skills
• Hungry to express your creativity