UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Graphic Design InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Graphics DesignBookmark This
NAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Posted: February 27 2016
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNAMCO is looking for interns who can function well within a team. This project requires interns to assist with award winning DyNAMC Leaders for a Changing World Magazine.
Includes hands on activities such as brainstorming ideas, designing, reviewing article layout before publishing for input. Graphics design work may be selected to be published with intern name credited.
"DyNAMC" is nationally and internationally distributed and is available in both digital and print media platforms.
DyNAMC Magazine has over 200,000 readers globally and over 100K fans and followers on social media.
DyNAMC Leaders for a Changing World Magazine is a unique publication that:
• Has a strong social media presence and global following of 100k+ fans and followers.
• Has vast array of media platforms including:
2. Interactive Digital
3. Audio – Text to Speech for persons with disabilities and those on the go!
4. Global App – mobile app which accesses DyNAMC on Kindle, Samsung, Apple Newsstand, Android and other devices.
5. Podcast – available on hosts including ITunes
6. Free Newsletter
7. Diversity Art Gallery
• Has an international diverse board replica of the diverse world we live in.
• Has an international diverse team of writers, editors, graphics and media members’ replica of the diverse world we live in.
Who We Are: DyNAMC is a quarterly print and digital publication focused exclusively on global diversity and inclusion issues, and next generational leadership; to include our world's top leaders, corporations and organizations with a commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality.
DyNAMC Leaders for a Changing World magazine is your only international source for comprehensive, content driven diverse business and diversity and inclusion focused news.
Our Mission: DyNAMC's editorial mission is to influence, advocate, support and promote diversity and inclusion on a global scale; and to provide a platform for diversity champions to be seen and heard by our world’s leaders and policy makers.
This is an unpaid internship with a tremendous opportunity to development, grow and showcase your talents!
Successful internship completion may open doors to your future in the graphic design media fields.
Email email@example.com for an application. Please include "Graphic Design Unpaid Internship" in the subject line.
Responsibilities- Assist with graphics projects and magazine layout design.
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
Requirements- Working towards a degree in graphics design, media art orcommunication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Adobe (indesign, Photoshop, illustrator)
- Has taken a typography class
-Knowledge of setting up print ready files
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus