Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphics Design InternBookmark This
Brown Skin Games Inc
Posted: March 14 2016
Company Location: Marietta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrown Skin Games Inc is a gaming studio, publisher and developer whose mission to build games featuring diverse characters. We believe gaming communities are filled with diverse participants, and that supporting the visibility of such diversity enhances the experiences of all community members. As such, the team at Brown Skin Games values inclusiveness. Our games feature characters regardless of age, culture, abilities, bodies, ethnic origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, race, religion, or socioeconomic status.
We are seeking independent freelance graphics interns to help design the graphical components for several iOS and Android mobile game apps. Through this internship, you will gain solid, real-life experience and actively participate in many levels of development, marketing and graphics. Individuals will participate in all tasks associated with the design, development and launch of mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Check out some of our work at http://brownskingames.com
Our offices are located in Marietta and this internship is available to both local and remote candidates. If local, you have the option of working remotely. And visiting the office if needed.
This position is "UNPAID". At the conclusion of your internship, you will have an impressive selection of work to enhance your portfolio.
- Get a chance to work with the legendary animator/artist Leo Sullivan on an exciting series of games. Check out his IMDB page (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838214/)
- Your work on the Apple and Google store for the world to see. Bragging rights.
- The opportunity to add new and exciting games and designs to your portfolio.
- Receive valuable design, creative team experience and mentoring.
- Gain solid, real-world work experience and quality references.
- Network with other professionals in the industry.
- Ability to work remotely
Please include cover letter and online portfolio link with your application (students can use Pinterest or nearly any Social Media to upload and display their work).
Brown Skin Games Inc is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Design and produce graphics elements for iOS and Android based mobile device apps, as well as HTML5 and other web-based applications. Including Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.
- Designs and produces company presentations and supporting materials to support corporate efforts.
- Supports management efforts to create distinctive images and aesthetics for various marketing projects.
- Proactively contributes suggestions and ideas for design projects that will add value to the company.
- Participates and collaborates in user interface design and contributes creative ideas and solutions to game app development.
- Participates and contributes in product and marketing staff meetings regarding strategies and support activity.
- Illustration – Use Illustrator for rendering high resolution graphics.
- Graphic Design – Create unique graphics for mobile games, websites, etc.
- Concept Development - Create, concept and sketch new ideas.
- Hand Rendering Skills - Draw, sketch and make compelling graphics for preliminary story ideas.
- Typography Skills - Intermediate typography required.
- Must currently be enrolled in a university, technical school or recent graduate.
- An interest or major/minor in art and design (previous graphic design, new media or marketing internship a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a must (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel experience expected).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Retouching and resizing photos is a plus
- Strong eye and high taste level aesthetically
- Great attention to detail with superb administrative skills
- Hungry to express your creativity
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - iOS Design, Android, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel