Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphics DesignBookmark This
Market Immersion - Scuba Explorers - Arm Anchor
Posted: July 14 2015
Company Location: Kansas City, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn search of a creative graphic design person to create various online promotional material while keeping the integrity and continuity of our companies’ brands.
I am looking for a self-starter who is self-motivated and passionate about doing each job completely and thoroughly.
There are many opportunities for you to establish yourself as an expert in your field. Use your experience here to build your portfolio.
This is a remote-based position, although you will be expected to attend two online meetings per week with me and or the team.
Your work will be displayed on nationally and internationally with massive exposure.
You will interact and coordinate with other team members, learn other skills and share resources.
The beauty of working with me, you will have no constraints of red tape that are typically associated with large corporations. Once we agree on what needs to be accomplished, you can simply make it happen! Nowhere else will you find such flexibility to showcase your natural gifts & talents!
I'm counting on you to act as an entrepreneur and brainstorm with me and my team to come up with unique ideas.
Timeline: Immediate! Approximately 10 hours a week for 15 weeks.
This is an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless! For the candidates that show consistent intuitive and quickly take an idea, put it into action and implement it into the project, in time, you may prove your way into a more permanent paid position.
One critical fact:
Treat this internship as you would a paid position (only fewer hours). If you commit to a project and then disappear or fail to communicate, you will be instantly & permanently removed from the team without a recommendation.
To Apply: Click on this link (or copy/paste in browser) leave your first, last name & email:
Next, call or text Leslie: 913-730-7170 (either way leave a message)
If you fail to do these two things in order you will not be contacted.
Thanks and I look forward to talking soon!
Responsibilities* Utilize creativeness and collaboration
* Work with the team on marketing initiatives, be responsible for providing a high level of design, brand consistency.
* Take accountability for all aspects of design, layout, production and aesthetics for print and online projects.
* Design using expert-level skills with whichever tools you see fit!
Requirements* Proven top-notch concept to development, unique designs, fast production and an eye for detail across all medias.
* Have a true passion for the creative process and meticulous with design details and quality of work
* I'm not particular in how you get the job done or the tools you choose, as long as it looks professional.
* Working knowledge of social media applications is a plus
* Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Every assignment needs to be done quickly.
* Work independently, set priorities, use resources, identify and address problems
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills; a team player who is also a positive, innovative thinker
* Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment on simultaneous multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines
* Essential - have fun while working! : )