Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic DesignerThick Brow Publishing Company
Graphic ArtistMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Art Direction/Graphic DesignInternational Children's Media Center
CartoonistTouchdown Alabama Magazine
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphics InternBookmark This
7150 Riverwood Drive
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVectorworks, Inc. is an established software developer and publisher of high tech engineering software, located in Columbia, MD. We are seeking a savvy Graphics Intern to join our team for a dynamic summer & fall internship opportunity. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our Art Director and graphics team to assist with creative projects.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern at Vectorworks you will:
• Work with various marketing teams on a wide range of projects, such as slicks, postcards, posters, emails, icons, success stories, manuals, tradeshow materials, web graphics, and more.
• Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
• Assisting in the design of various projects.
• General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
Apply now at https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=938299
RequirementsRequired knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Basic knowledge of HTML.
• An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
• Able to work independently when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be willing to submit a portfolio of work samples via PDF or provide a link to preview the portfolio.
• Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary.
• Comfortable working within multidisciplinary teams.
• Familiar with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat. Experience with any other applications, such as Dreamweaver, After Effects, Word and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge working with Excel is a plus.
• Mac users preferred.
•We currently do not provide housing, relocation, or transportation reimbursement.
Students interested in the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with a successful global software company should apply now!
Vectorworks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.