Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in Video and LivestreamingYaerialY
Create with us this summer - Graphic Design InternshipStudio OAX
Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design InternshipAntandre
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design Summer InternDaniel Gage Media
Graphics InternBookmark This
7150 Riverwood Drive
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVectorworks, Inc. is an established software developer and publisher of high tech engineering software, located in Columbia, MD. We are seeking a savvy Graphics Intern to join our team for a dynamic summer & fall internship opportunity. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our Art Director and graphics team to assist with creative projects.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern at Vectorworks you will:
• Work with various marketing teams on a wide range of projects, such as slicks, postcards, posters, emails, icons, success stories, manuals, tradeshow materials, web graphics, and more.
• Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
• Assisting in the design of various projects.
• General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
Apply now at https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=938299
RequirementsRequired knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Basic knowledge of HTML.
• An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
• Able to work independently when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be willing to submit a portfolio of work samples via PDF or provide a link to preview the portfolio.
• Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary.
• Comfortable working within multidisciplinary teams.
• Familiar with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat. Experience with any other applications, such as Dreamweaver, After Effects, Word and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge working with Excel is a plus.
• Mac users preferred.
•We currently do not provide housing, relocation, or transportation reimbursement.
Students interested in the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with a successful global software company should apply now!
Vectorworks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.