Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Graphic Design InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Graphic Design / Mobile App Design InternTourbillon Alliance Partners
Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Grapic DesignerBookmark This
Routofy Services Pvt. Ltd.
118, 2nd & 3rd Floor, JP House, Shahpur Jat
New Delhi, IL
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoutofy Services Pvt. Ltd. started by Ex-Microsoft, IIT Delhi graduates on a mission to change travel search forever. It aims at changing travel search forever by bringing in the much needed technological disruption in an industry that has been stagnant for years, running on a conventional OTA model developed in nineties. The company is proudly backed by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, founders of Snapdeal.com. The company runs and owns travel portal Routofy.com which compares and combines flights, trains, buses and cabs to give its users end to end connectivity, all the way down to smallest towns and villages.
- Provide Graphical support to the Marketing team for a number of events including outreach activities, social media activities, PR activities, Inhouse events.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing & Recruiting departments in order to achieve a cohesive brand and to balance business and user goals .
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the look and feel of brand presence in the many social networking venues available on the Internet.
- Extensive use of Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel draw to create and generate new images.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience.
- Ability to manage graphics in support of social media applications such as twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional print and digital graphic skills including knowledge and experience with typography, colour, conceptual thinking, print layout, digital production, and post-production.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must, with out of the box thinking.
- Passion for people-centered design
- Diploma/Course in Graphic Design 1-2 Years
- Must have portfolio link on resume