UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Graphic Design InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Grapic DesignerBookmark This
Routofy Services Pvt. Ltd.
118, 2nd & 3rd Floor, JP House, Shahpur Jat
New Delhi, IL
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoutofy Services Pvt. Ltd. started by Ex-Microsoft, IIT Delhi graduates on a mission to change travel search forever. It aims at changing travel search forever by bringing in the much needed technological disruption in an industry that has been stagnant for years, running on a conventional OTA model developed in nineties. The company is proudly backed by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, founders of Snapdeal.com. The company runs and owns travel portal Routofy.com which compares and combines flights, trains, buses and cabs to give its users end to end connectivity, all the way down to smallest towns and villages.
- Provide Graphical support to the Marketing team for a number of events including outreach activities, social media activities, PR activities, Inhouse events.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing & Recruiting departments in order to achieve a cohesive brand and to balance business and user goals .
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the look and feel of brand presence in the many social networking venues available on the Internet.
- Extensive use of Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel draw to create and generate new images.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience.
- Ability to manage graphics in support of social media applications such as twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional print and digital graphic skills including knowledge and experience with typography, colour, conceptual thinking, print layout, digital production, and post-production.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must, with out of the box thinking.
- Passion for people-centered design
- Diploma/Course in Graphic Design 1-2 Years
- Must have portfolio link on resume