Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternCostco Wholesale
Graphic Design InternAusgold Limited
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Designer InternshipBookmark This
910 17th St NW
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization with the mission to promote and facilitate the success of Hispanic and other minority-owned businesses and the communities they serve through networking, outreach, advocacy, and education. Since 1976, GWHCC has been a widely recognized and esteemed organization and is one of the first Latino chambers of commerce in the DC metropolitan area.
Please send your resume to Pamela Nieto, Director of Marketing and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about GWHCC visit www.gwhcc.org.
• Assist in creating graphics for chamber events and programs
• Assist in the maintenance of all aspects of the chamber’s web site
• Assist in the preparation of membership related publications
• Assist with maintaining and updating event and program binders
• Coordinate some social media posts
• Perform different tasks for the administrative assistants
• Assist and attend events including New Members Morning Reception, Cafecito con Angela, Business Expo, Gala, etc.
• Attend staff, committee, marketing meetings in order to implement new marketing strategies
RequirementsDESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
• Experience in computer business applications including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
• Knowledge of social media sites
• Comfortable with answering professional phone calls
• Capable of working in a fast pace environment
• Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
• Time management skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Great attention to detail