- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAspire. People. Performance. Profits
Graphic Design and Production AssistantThe Dandelion Patch
Content Creator (Motion Graphic Designer)Image Projections
Graphic Design / Marketing InternshipSchneider Associates
Cityscope App InternCityscope
Graphic Design InternEdvisors
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Bookmark This
Posted: September 09 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHelp solve a huge stress problem for people by learning to design cookbooks - YUMMY! :)
We believe the best creative work is created when you're in an environment you love and that's why every team member works from home, in pajamas mostly.
If you are a student, recent graduate or have experience with Graphic design, then we want to hear from you.
We know how hard it is to gain experience as a graphic designer in today's current job market.
Can you relate to this phrase? "I can't get a job because I have no experience but I can't get experience because I don't have a job!"
We're here to help!
The goal of this project is:
1. To help you gain experience as a Graphic Designer
2. To get you credited and published as a Graphic Designer so that you can get more freelance work! or a full time job! If that's what you want
This project is home based and will last 12 - 16 weeks
- At the start of the project, you will be given clear instructions to help you succeed in designing cookbooks.
- Your Assigned Graphic Designer will communicate with you periodically via email to ask for changes and give feedback where necessary
- By the end of this project, you'll be able to design brilliant cookbooks with your eyes closed!
Individuality Books - Express Yourself.
Requirements- You must know how to use Indesign &Photoshop
- If you are a foodie or have designed a cookbook before that would be SUCH a bonus ...okay if not though :)
- Good Vibes Only - You must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- You must be able to meet deadlines - please ask your dog not to eat your computer!
- High level of creativity - Try to think outside ze box
- Adheres strictly to copyright laws - These rules shall not be broken
- Full time but Flexible - Work when you want as long as you hand in the work by the deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a message to Cynthia Leonardo with a link to your portfolio or website