Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternCostco Wholesale
Graphic Design InternAusgold Limited
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
IMMEDIATE GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: December 01 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMichelin Star chef/owner Joe Isidori is taking New York by storm with his new incredible burger concept-Black Tap. We currently have two locations in Meatpacking&Soho and we are continuing to expand throughout NYC! We are looking for Graphic design interns to help us grow our already booming social media presence, assist with events and (of course..) EAT BURGERS! This internship will teach you the ins and outs of creating content for a growing restaurant group and you will have fun while doing so!
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. And last but not least, someone who LOVES BURGERS!
Responsibilities• How to create a long term social media plan.
• How to track social media analytics
• How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
• How to plan and create content for private events
Requirements• Background in Graphic design, Photography, or other related discipline.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft word & excel, as well as social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
• A sense of humor & love for FOOD!
• Photography skills are a +