Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Graphic Designer (Virtual)Tag Team Entertainment
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Creative Graphic Designer Needed for Multi-Media CompanyAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternEagle group
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Independent Record Label Seeks Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1800 N New Hampshire Ave
Posted: April 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com), is offering an Graphic Design Internship. You will work closely with our principal artist Shah and our New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles operations. If you’re passionate about music, organized, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and resumé. Social media or any other relevant information is also welcome.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Create promotional and social media content for Shah, the music videos, and video actresses
- Edit, alter, and Photoshop photographs for promotional material
- Create new brand images such as logos letterheads
- Following and building upon existing brand standards for Shah and Day One
- Collaborate with Marketing and Public Relations teams on developing and executing new creative in multiple platforms
Requirements- Experience in graphic design
- Fluent in Photoshop,
- Organized, reliable, punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop preferred
- Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Flexibility to adapt to changing deadlines and fast-paced, unexpected projects
- Social media experience preferred
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)