Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
International Corporation Seeks Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9 Deforest Ave
Posted: October 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTired of internships where all you do is fetch coffee? This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in logo/branding design as well as print design. Activities will range from creating/updating company printable catalog. taking product photos and videos, creating logo designs for new projects, as well as website graphics/email designs. At times you will also be scanning/cleaning up photos, and preparing files for the web and print.
This exciting graphic design internship can turn into a full or part time position after 3 months. We will assist intern with getting college credit.
Who We Are?
We are a large Long Island, NY based corporation that sells products globally to the jewelry design industry. You will be working with a veteran marketing director learning how to create and implement graphics that convert into sales for the company.
ResponsibilitiesThe marketing department is a very small, focused team managing every aspect of the businesses internet and marketing presence. So your additional contributions will have a large and valuable impact.
Requirements- Must be comfortable with a Mac Desktop
- Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude and goal-oriented.
- Must be able to work out of our Amityville office
- Possess solid written and visual communication skills with a strong eye for design.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and Adobe Suite
- Design, Marketing, and Communications majors preferred, but not required.
- Must be in college to qualify as we will be offering college credit.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Fluent in English