Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Marketing/Research Intern for IncubatorIN3
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design Summer InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
International Corporation Seeks Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9 Deforest Ave
Posted: October 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTired of internships where all you do is fetch coffee? This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in logo/branding design as well as print design. Activities will range from creating/updating company printable catalog. taking product photos and videos, creating logo designs for new projects, as well as website graphics/email designs. At times you will also be scanning/cleaning up photos, and preparing files for the web and print.
This exciting graphic design internship can turn into a full or part time position after 3 months. We will assist intern with getting college credit.
Who We Are?
We are a large Long Island, NY based corporation that sells products globally to the jewelry design industry. You will be working with a veteran marketing director learning how to create and implement graphics that convert into sales for the company.
ResponsibilitiesThe marketing department is a very small, focused team managing every aspect of the businesses internet and marketing presence. So your additional contributions will have a large and valuable impact.
Requirements- Must be comfortable with a Mac Desktop
- Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude and goal-oriented.
- Must be able to work out of our Amityville office
- Possess solid written and visual communication skills with a strong eye for design.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and Adobe Suite
- Design, Marketing, and Communications majors preferred, but not required.
- Must be in college to qualify as we will be offering college credit.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Preferred - Fluent in English