Startup seeking experienced DesignerCanal
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Motion Graphics InternEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Remote Graphic Design InternshipKlickpicks
Graphic Design Intern - Creative visual thinkers welcome!Studio OAX
International Corporation Seeks Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9 Deforest Ave
Posted: October 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTired of internships where all you do is fetch coffee? This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in logo/branding design as well as print design. Activities will range from creating/updating company printable catalog. taking product photos and videos, creating logo designs for new projects, as well as website graphics/email designs. At times you will also be scanning/cleaning up photos, and preparing files for the web and print.
This exciting graphic design internship can turn into a full or part time position after 3 months. We will assist intern with getting college credit.
Who We Are?
We are a large Long Island, NY based corporation that sells products globally to the jewelry design industry. You will be working with a veteran marketing director learning how to create and implement graphics that convert into sales for the company.
ResponsibilitiesThe marketing department is a very small, focused team managing every aspect of the businesses internet and marketing presence. So your additional contributions will have a large and valuable impact.
Requirements- Must be comfortable with a Mac Desktop
- Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude and goal-oriented.
- Must be able to work out of our Amityville office
- Possess solid written and visual communication skills with a strong eye for design.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and Adobe Suite
- Design, Marketing, and Communications majors preferred, but not required.
- Must be in college to qualify as we will be offering college credit.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Preferred - Fluent in English