Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Graphic Design InternMicro-Leads
Graphic DesignComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Summer Graphic Design InternCreeds Collective
Keeper of the Brand Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Keeper of the Brand Marketing Agency
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: West Hempstead, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeeper of the Brand Marketing is a strategic communications and branding firm specializing in entertainment, sports, non-profit, and consumer arenas. We're looking for a rockstar intern who would like to gain real world experience in graphic design.
This is a virtual position so you can work wherever is convenient for you. Because this is a remote position, we need a graphic design intern who is very motivated and has superior time management skills to get work done.
Not only does working for a public relations firm give you a wide variety of projects to work on, but you get to do work for multiple different clients! This position will be a huge resume booster.
Interns should be able to create graphics for social media pages, flyers, marketing collateral and more. There is a lot of room for creativity in this position so bring your “A” game!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA/BS or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback