Graphic DesignerSmashing Graphics Game Studios
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII COMMUNICATIONS ARTS INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
Graphic Design Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance capital limited
Graphic Design Intern-American Heart AssociationAmerican Heart Association
Graphic Design/Marketing InternModern Vice
Graphic Design InternLUCKIE
Keeper of the Brand Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Keeper of the Brand Marketing Agency
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: West Hempstead, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionKeeper of the Brand Marketing is a strategic communications and branding firm specializing in entertainment, sports, non-profit, and consumer arenas. We're looking for a rockstar intern who would like to gain real world experience in graphic design.
This is a virtual position so you can work wherever is convenient for you. Because this is a remote position, we need a graphic design intern who is very motivated and has superior time management skills to get work done.
Not only does working for a public relations firm give you a wide variety of projects to work on, but you get to do work for multiple different clients! This position will be a huge resume booster.
Interns should be able to create graphics for social media pages, flyers, marketing collateral and more. There is a lot of room for creativity in this position so bring your “A” game!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA/BS or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback