Motion Graphics InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Photography & Graphic DesignLuxor Linens
Graphic DesignerUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Graphic Design - SportsTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support Jewish Charities and Make a Difference!Changing The Present
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Graphic Design/UI/UX Expert NeededPrintAWorld Inc
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Magazine Design InternBookmark This
Northern Virginia Magazine
14901 Bogle Drive
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Northern Virginia Magazine art department is looking to add enthusiastic, resourceful and creative interns. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, and a passion for design.
Responsibilities• Department pages: Work with established design standards and the editorial team to create dynamic pages each month. Interns will have an opportunity to focus on specific sections such as home, health, culture and/or shopping.
• Marketing materials: Collaborate with the marketing team to augment campaigns across a variety of mediums
• Photo shoots: Coordinate the schedules of subjects, photographers and locations.
• Proofing: Assist in ad production & editorial proof cycles.
• Art research: Investigate stock photo options & communicate with vendors for photo submissions.
• Media Kits: Maintain and design collateral materials.
Requirements• Strong sense of responsibility and motivation
• 2-3 completed design courses (editorial design class desired)
• Extensive experience using Adobe InDesign.
• Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Understanding of typography and the grid system.
• Working knowledge of other regional magazines
• Desired time commitment of 15-20 hours per week. Unpaid.