Web Design and Coding / Graphic DesignThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Designer Needed For Chicago Organic Juice BarHerb-N-Juice
Charleston Magazine Graphic Design/Photography InternshipsCharleston Magazine
Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
Magazine Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Posted: October 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a creative, driven and talented, Graphic Designer for magazine layout for a beauty publication. You will be working on a variety of design projects for an online publication and brand. Recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
This internship position is remote and will report via email, over the phone and through Skype presentations with our NYC based office. This positions requires some who is skilled and experienced in graphic design.
The person who gets the position will receive valuable experience to further develop their skills and expand their knowledge of the world of design, graphics, media, and branding, while building a great resume with outstanding references.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants MUST submit samples, portfolio or links to their magazine design work.
Do not apply without submitting these required samples or links.
* Design creative solutions that are aesthetically strong and brand appropriate
* Develop high-quality, visually attractive, and reader-friendly layouts for a wide array of designs suitable for print & digital channels.
* Ability to design magazines layout, flyers and other promotional materials.
* Collaborate with marketing department to design informative and engaging graphics for use in publication
* Perform other duties as assigned relating to the development of professionally designed and visually appealing graphics and materials.
* Research and explore concepts for creative direction
* Experience and skill in magazine layout
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
* Detail-oriented work ethic and excellent time management skills
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
NOTE: All applicants must submit a portfolio, samples, or links to their graphic design work
SkillsRequired - Magazine Layout Design, Proficient in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design Software, Flyer Design, Photo Editing, Meet Deadlines
Preferred - Wordpress Design