Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Graphic Design InternColleen Werner
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Graphic Design InternGLYD
Graphic Design InternInca Tea
Graphic DesignFounder Group
Marketing and Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Fashion Foundation
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Fashion Foundation is a startup nonprofit that merges the worlds of fashion and philanthropy. We operate an e-commerce site of donated designer merchandise and with the money raised from sales we buy school supplies for students in need.
We are just over two years old and are still in startup mode. We're looking for interns who believe in our mission and want to use their expertise to help us make a difference for students in need.
Responsibilities- Develop graphics and visual content for our website and social media accounts
- Create visually appealing promotional materials including flyers, event invitations, and brochures
- Create newsletters and email campaigns
- Retouching images for website display
- Creative mindset with the ability to brainstorm new ideas for our organization
- Self-starter and able to take initiative
- Minimum of 5 hours per week
Requirements- Graphic design, web design or marketing experience
- Knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, and microsoft softwares
- Interns have the option of working from their home
- Must be able to take constructive criticism and make changes to their designs if asked
- Must have a reliable computer and internet
If you're looking for a fun environment working with a small group of young professionals then The Fashion Foundation is for you! Interns work directly with the Founder & CEO of The Fashion Foundation and must be quick learners and willing to bring new ideas and designs to our organization.
All applicants must submit a resume and sample of their work. College credit is available.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Photo Editing, Photo Retouching
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator