Graphic Design InternAlesa's English
Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
390 Plandome Rd, Suite 215
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTuesday's Children is a rescue and recovery organization, founded in the aftermath of Tuesday, September 11, 2001, that supports youth, families, and communities impacted by terrorism and traumatic loss.
Tuesday's Children is seeking a part-time Graphic Design intern who can work from our Manhasset, Long Island office for the fall semester. This is an unpaid position.
Responsibilities• Provide support to Marketing and PR Manager
• Collaborate with Manager to design and update fact sheets, brochures and other marketing
• Assist with social media and online email management programs
• Assist in planning, writing and managing email communications and newsletters
• File management of archived image library for PR and digital marketing
• Participate in group brainstorming sessions
• Assist in tasks related to major functions of the marketing department
Requirements• Experience with Adobe Design Suite a must
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point
• Must have a working knowledge of marketing across social media platforms
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail and accountability is required
• Must have an interest in the nonprofit world, fundraising and events
• Must have the ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Must be a self-starter able to work without constant supervision
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
• Should be majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field