Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Graphic Design InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Marketing & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
390 Plandome Rd, Suite 215
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTuesday's Children is a rescue and recovery organization, founded in the aftermath of Tuesday, September 11, 2001, that supports youth, families, and communities impacted by terrorism and traumatic loss.
Tuesday's Children is seeking a part-time Graphic Design intern who can work from our Manhasset, Long Island office for the fall semester. This is an unpaid position.
Responsibilities• Provide support to Marketing and PR Manager
• Collaborate with Manager to design and update fact sheets, brochures and other marketing
• Assist with social media and online email management programs
• Assist in planning, writing and managing email communications and newsletters
• File management of archived image library for PR and digital marketing
• Participate in group brainstorming sessions
• Assist in tasks related to major functions of the marketing department
Requirements• Experience with Adobe Design Suite a must
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point
• Must have a working knowledge of marketing across social media platforms
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail and accountability is required
• Must have an interest in the nonprofit world, fundraising and events
• Must have the ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Must be a self-starter able to work without constant supervision
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
• Should be majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field