Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design Summer InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Entry Level Graphic Design Intern for Startup Travel Blog/NetworkBlack Travel journey
Graphic Design RepDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing Intern for Mobile App CompanyBookmark This
Smarty Pants Mobile Media
Posted: August 27 2016
Company Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmarty Pants Mobile Media is a mobile marketing agency focused on providing cost-effective mobile marketing tools. From iPhone applications to iPad applications to HTML5 applications. Smarty Pants delivers mobile apps and mobile websites on every platform. Smarty Pants will put you in front of your clients on devices they access most with information and tools that make it easy for us to connect with their mobile audience.
We are currently seeking individuals who would like to build their customer service skills within the community, while learning the ins and outs of our business. Must be comfortable talking with businesses or willing to learn.
This position is commission based. Must be comfortable with Sales while learning the business.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and or Business.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Comfortable with Sales and interacting with business owners.