Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Media InternshipBookmark This
Blue Star Technology
127 E Lake St
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Star Technology is rapidly growing company in the management information technology services sphere. We are seeking a Media Intern to aid in the marketing efforts and help implement new strategies in our firm. This internship entails assisting all marketing strategies by developing compelling videos, shooting pictures and help with graphic design to secure the growth of the organization. This individual will work under our CEO and carries out several tasks to facilitate campaign drives for the organization. The role will give the opportunity to earn a full time position in the company.
- Great benefits including: business casual dress code
-One on one mentoring with the CEO
- Letter of recommendation from company CEO
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- We give opportunity to those who take responsibility.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Media and Graphic Design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- We are looking for passionate people who are seeking knowledge and improvements in the media field of study
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment