Graphic DesignFounder Group
Web Designer for Growing App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Graphic Design RepReliance capital limited
Digital Design InternshipMercatus Inc.
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Fashion Graphic DesignerNADA SAWAYA
Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Media, and Branding (Internship)757 Media
Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)Bookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: Spain, SD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about video, animation, sounds and graphic design?
Would you like to learn more about mobile games?
TutoTOONS is an international startup, providing a free drag and drop mobile game builder.
We help artists create, publish and sell their games on the iOS App Store, Google Play and Amazon.
The company was founded at the beginning of 2014 and has head offices in Spain and Lithuania. We’ve reached over 100 million game downloads and have 1.5 million daily active players.
We train artists who have an interest or a passion for mobile games to produce their own games which will have access to millions of potential users.
Multimedia internship with TutoTOONS includes:
● Producing videos to promote our games.
● Making game ads, icons and other images for game advertising.
● Creating fun and unique game logos.
● Using Flash to create simple animations for game characters and objects.
● Sourcing suitable fonts and creating interesting backgrounds for marketing content.
● Working with game designers to create a unique brand for their games .
● Adding sounds from our library to games, as well as sourcing additional royalty free ones.
We offer you:
● Opportunity to grow with an international startup.
● Working remotely with our game designers.
● Gain experience in the mobile games industry.
● Being part of a fast growing community of creative people.
● Implementing your own ideas and creativity.
● Opportunity to grow your portfolio.
If you are interested, please send your portfolio to email@example.com with the reference MULTIMEDIA.
● Knowledge of video editing and basic motion graphics.
● Experience creating graphic design materials.
● A high competency of typography and layout.
● Experience with Flash to create simple animations.
● Logo design experience.
● Portfolio demonstrating the above skills.