Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Graphic Designer (web and magazine)LoveSelf
PHOTO RETOUCHER/PHOTO INTERND.B. CONNECT
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternOphir Energy Plc.
Photoshop/ Design SpecialistMaggard Memorials
Who can design logos?Clock In Not Out
NY GRAPHIC DESIGNERS NEEDED - NEW LIFESTYLE MAGAZINESBookmark This
500 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLove using graphics, photos, and illustrations to bring stories on life on a page (print or Web), and love to soak up the city’s hottest new nightlife, entertainment, food, fashion, and arts attractions? We’re looking for graphic design interns who can create amazing, eye-catching images and layouts featuring stories that highlight the best different cities have to offer! Are you a wizard with PhotoShop and Illustrator? An ace when it comes to crafting striking visuals and graphic designs that feature the hottest new developments in food, fashion, and local attractions? We need your help to discover and feature all the latest new restaurants, bars, and cultural events happening around town.
Responsibilities• Creating Images, Graphics, and Illustrations
• Designing and Laying Out Pages / Web Pages
• Building Infographics and Images
• Crafting Visuals for Social Media Sharing
• Working with Editorial Team
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback