- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Off-site Graphic Design Intern for Art-Driven Ocean Conservation Organization
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Motion Graphics InternEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Remote Graphic Design InternshipKlickpicks
Graphic Design Intern - Creative visual thinkers welcome!Studio OAX
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Off-site Graphic Design Intern for Art-Driven Ocean Conservation OrganizationBookmark This
Posted: February 28 2015
Company Location: Honolulu, HI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPangeaSeed (pangeaseed.org) is an international organization who collaborates with members of the art, science, and environmental activist communities. PangeaSeed is dedicated to raising public awareness and education surrounding the conservation and preservation of sharks and other marine species in peril.
Through volunteer activism, research and the various mediums of art, film and photography, PangeaSeed aims to create a sea change within the global community and develop an understanding of the need to preserve and protect the world’s oceans.
Currently, the PangeaSeed team is searching for talented creative voices to assist with developing concepts and designs for our 2015 / 2016 campaigns and art-focused projects. If you love the ocean, contemporary and street art - and currently searching for a creative opportunity to utilize your artistic talents to help save ours seas with a progressive and trailblazing organization, please contact us. .
If you are interested, please respond to this posting by providing the following: experience or resume, a link to view your design portfolio online, phone number, and a good time to reach you by phone. This internship position can be executed off-site / virtually with frequent email and web (Skype) communication.
Responsibilities- Assist in creating design and illustration
- Development of layouts for materials, using creative graphics that are well organized and task oriented
- Have knowledge of and incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce exciting and engaging content
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Passionate about art, oceans, marine life, nature and creativity
- Strong interest in contemporary art and design
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment