Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Online Internship–Graphic DesignBookmark This
Posted: July 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to work for a young and agile team? Do you want to actually practice your skills and build up your portfolio, instead of making coffee?
This position would offer assistance with producing marketing materials and creating PDF country guides. Me Faraway is a forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and ability to use Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
Me Faraway is very young and fun team to work with. Since we are a startup, we value opinion of all members of our team, including interns. You will have an opportunity and freedom to work on the projects that you believe will benefit the business and freely propose your ideas.
We encourage a creative and friendly work atmosphere. With our company you will be able to actually train skills you learned in classes and create a beautiful portfolio that you will be able to showcase later.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design
Preferred - Photo Editing, WordPress, Art, Creative Branding