Graphic designPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Original Design Studios Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Original Design Studios
5300 Bergenline Ave
West New York, NJ
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Create graphics/logos, and design layouts for web advertisements, email newsletters, social media posts, among other various business assets.
- This is an ideal position for a student, recent graduate, or novice designer looking to get industry experience with interests in fashion and/or liquor industries.
- Some graphic design experience required; proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign is a must. Photographic experience is a plus.
- Applicants must be available two to three days a week for at least six hours a day.
- Internship is unpaid and must be for college credit or personal résumé content.
- Portfolio must be submitted prior to scheduled interview.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Adobe Lightroom, Adobe CS5