MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic Design InternshipCharleston Magazine
Original Design Studios Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Original Design Studios
5300 Bergenline Ave
West New York, NJ
Posted: July 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Create graphics/logos, and design layouts for web advertisements, email newsletters, social media posts, among other various business assets.
- This is an ideal position for a student, recent graduate, or novice designer looking to get industry experience with interests in fashion and/or liquor industries.
- Some graphic design experience required; proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign is a must. Photographic experience is a plus.
- Applicants must be available two to three days a week for at least six hours a day.
- Internship is unpaid and must be for college credit or personal résumé content.
- Portfolio must be submitted prior to scheduled interview.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Adobe CS5, Adobe Lightroom