Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
GRAPHIC DESIGN DIGITAL MARKERTING INTERNSHIPMIDIOR Consulting
Junior Graphic Design InternThe Do LaB
Redrawing Lines Around Customer's Logos to make them Photo Ready ArtworkGolf Design
Original Design Studios Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Original Design Studios
5300 Bergenline Ave
West New York, NJ
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Create graphics/logos, and design layouts for web advertisements, email newsletters, social media posts, among other various business assets.
- This is an ideal position for a student, recent graduate, or novice designer looking to get industry experience with interests in fashion and/or liquor industries.
- Some graphic design experience required; proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign is a must. Photographic experience is a plus.
- Applicants must be available two to three days a week for at least six hours a day.
- Internship is unpaid and must be for college credit or personal résumé content.
- Portfolio must be submitted prior to scheduled interview.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Adobe CS5, Adobe Lightroom