Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Graphic designPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
Part Time Graphic Designer/Production ArtistBookmark This
5440 Red Bird Center Dr.
Posted: October 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe currently have an opening for an entry-level, part-time, talented and motivated in-house graphic artist for production support.
Duties will include but not be limited to developing layout and production designs for various pen styles, modifying artwork, and preparing for screen printing and laser engraving.
Location: Dallas, TX (Oak Cliff area)
Status: Part-time, could become full-time
Rate: $12 - $14hr depending on experience
About RiteLine LLC:
RiteLine LLC is a decorator of writing instruments, serving the advertising specialty industry. It is the policy of RiteLine LLC to provide products that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations in regards to quality.
Responsibilities• Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office software applications
• Knowledge and skills using Blender 3D is a plus
• Knowledge to build production / print ready files for traditional and variable print.
• Knowledge and understanding of color space: CMYK, RGB, Pantone
• Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and ability to work independently
• Ability to express ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
• Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements• Associate’s degree or Bachelor degree a plus, but not required
• Demonstrated graphic design and/or illustration skills
• Able to prioritize multiple projects, and ability to work under deadlines
• Ability to translate and apply written instruction in artwork creation and or alteration
• Highly motivated with flexible, “can do” attitude
• Design and illustration skills are a plus