Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Photo Retoucher/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Play Channel Photography
Posted: November 08 2015
Company Location: Shrewsbury, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlay Channel Photography is a company specializing in bringing smiles to the world. We do all kinds of photos from portraits to boudoir, from corporate to family events. Anything our clients want we try and produce. Their smile is our job.
We are in search of a person to edit our photos, changing backgrounds and making our photos something special that a client would love. The photos may be sent pre edited or not and you will have to change it according to specific instructions. Sharing of these photos will be done through dropbox so having that or another file sharing application is a must. You can live anywhere as this will be done virtual.
Compensation may be applied
Our website is www.playchannelphoto.com
Responsibilities- Responsible in creating a story from different photos that a photographer has taken
- Ability to see the clients vision and be able to produce the desired visual effect or the photo
- Editing photos given by use of a editing program such as Adobe Photoshop or lightroom
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and LightRoom
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback