Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Graphic Designer/Event CoordinatorMarina Dental
(((*FAST PACED - INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerSuncor Energy Company
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Web Design InternDJD Apps LLC
Graphic Design Internship with Italian Theater FestivalIn Scena!
Photo Retoucher/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Play Channel Photography
Posted: November 08 2015
Company Location: Shrewsbury, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlay Channel Photography is a company specializing in bringing smiles to the world. We do all kinds of photos from portraits to boudoir, from corporate to family events. Anything our clients want we try and produce. Their smile is our job.
We are in search of a person to edit our photos, changing backgrounds and making our photos something special that a client would love. The photos may be sent pre edited or not and you will have to change it according to specific instructions. Sharing of these photos will be done through dropbox so having that or another file sharing application is a must. You can live anywhere as this will be done virtual.
Compensation may be applied
Our website is www.playchannelphoto.com
Responsibilities- Responsible in creating a story from different photos that a photographer has taken
- Ability to see the clients vision and be able to produce the desired visual effect or the photo
- Editing photos given by use of a editing program such as Adobe Photoshop or lightroom
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and LightRoom
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback