(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Video Internship! Must Love Social Media & Creating Inspirational Videos !Jairek Robbins Companies
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Design InternDigital Caviar
Spring 2017 Graphic Arts and Design Internship757 Media
Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Photography Editing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2015
Company Location: Commerce, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoybird Furniture is leading the new wave of furniture retailers on today's market. With a tech background, Joybird combines marketing analytics, graphs, and raw data to create interactive and compelling graphics, imagery, and video.
Our brand culture is a youthful and creative space, full of highly motivated individuals that love what they do just because. We are enthusiastic, fast paced, and just a little crazy at times.
We are seeking a highly motivated and eager individual to intern in our creative department, working directly with our creative director. At this position, you will learn the day-to-day operations, gaining the knowledge and experience on what is takes to edit high quality photos and prepare them for market.
Responsibilities- Scrub and edit raw photographs direct from our factory.
- Basic photo retouching - Colors, Contrast, Exposure, Curves.
- Photoshop imperfections and image alternations.
- Keep an organized workflow to see each production from begging to end.
Requirements- MUST have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and take direction well.
- Have the ability to learn and deliver photographs that are consistent and follow our brand guidelines.
- Ability to integrate graphics and other elements according to our brand guidelines.
- Knowledge or ability to learn Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Knowledge of raw digital image files.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- MUST HAVE FUN!!!
SkillsRequired - Mac OS X, Canon DSLR, Digital Image Processing, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop CS5
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator CS5