Graphic ArtistMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Art Direction/Graphic DesignInternational Children's Media Center
CartoonistTouchdown Alabama Magazine
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Photography Editing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2015
Company Location: Commerce, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoybird Furniture is leading the new wave of furniture retailers on today's market. With a tech background, Joybird combines marketing analytics, graphs, and raw data to create interactive and compelling graphics, imagery, and video.
Our brand culture is a youthful and creative space, full of highly motivated individuals that love what they do just because. We are enthusiastic, fast paced, and just a little crazy at times.
We are seeking a highly motivated and eager individual to intern in our creative department, working directly with our creative director. At this position, you will learn the day-to-day operations, gaining the knowledge and experience on what is takes to edit high quality photos and prepare them for market.
Responsibilities- Scrub and edit raw photographs direct from our factory.
- Basic photo retouching - Colors, Contrast, Exposure, Curves.
- Photoshop imperfections and image alternations.
- Keep an organized workflow to see each production from begging to end.
Requirements- MUST have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and take direction well.
- Have the ability to learn and deliver photographs that are consistent and follow our brand guidelines.
- Ability to integrate graphics and other elements according to our brand guidelines.
- Knowledge or ability to learn Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Knowledge of raw digital image files.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- MUST HAVE FUN!!!
SkillsRequired - Mac OS X, Canon DSLR, Digital Image Processing, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop CS5
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator CS5